Every week we’ll be highlighting or writing about the best or most fascinating articles from around the world and reviewing what’s going down – obviously with a huge number of puns but also looking at the serious questions and answers too!
- A professor’s toilet humour is teaching something important for all Aussie kids
- LEGO Creator Expert Gingerbread House has another toilet!
- Squat toilets could be coming to Cambridge [UK] to cope with the amount of tourists
- Cool Jobs: Poop investigators!
- Using your phone on the toilet is giving you piles
- ‘Flushable’ wipes aren’t flushable, and they’re causing thousands of dollars in damage
No. 1 Meanwhile we’re still working on getting our books 1 & 2 on the subject published, with book 3 now in the pipeline (currently stuck somewhere around the u-bend!)
No. 2 We also have some health saving patents pending too. Interested in No. 1 or No. 2? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org