I have to start this week by mentioning a magazine I found called ‘Toilet Paper’ which may be familiar to many of you fashionistas – but, great design and wanted to flag it up as a fantastic coffee table mag or one for the bathroom! Let’s continue with a fun and educational youtube clip from Nas Daily from late 2018, you guessed it… about our specialist subject! Nas Daily’s ‘Before your next “toilet visit”… check this out‘ is another Jack Sim [Mr. Toilet] masterstroke. ‘The Daily Poo!’ this week, after blinding you with stats last week, is getting back to the down low on the down low and how to go.
- No. 1 on the subject list of no. 2s may be one you want to ignore, unless it’s something that may apply to you!? Poop problems podcast on the way to wipe… a hairy bottom!
- No. 2 on this week’s list of no. 2s a fantastic article on the merits of Bidets vs Butt wipe.
- I guess could be called no. 3s as it should be part of the process, especially when Aesop and Poo-Pourri show how there’s a big market in cover ups, not just political, but everyones shit 🙂 Here’s a review of Aesop’s Post Poo Drops…
- Whilst the first article above dealt with some man stuff, let’s take time to revisit the plight of women. Women Poop. Sometimes At Work. Get Over It.
- It’s pretty common that people use their technology, mobile phones etc. while sitting on the loo, yep, too much sitting time isn’t healthy but want to jazz up your gadgets with some poop emojis? Check these out!
- Finally, how a Detroit zoo is turning poop into electricity – and I’m not talking light pollution!!
A quick round up as the new year truly gets underway. Next week we’ll be examining the history of the toilet and the who’s who of loos. Let’s end on some environmental news… Bat Poop Gives Insight on Climate Change, Vegetation. Have a great week!