We’re back for this week’s line up on what’s going down in the world of toilets and poop. Today’s articles and insights yet again uncover the best of what’s out there – but we don’t just stay on top of what’s at the bottom, we also research and educate on all you need to know, before you go! So, let’s look at what’s going on in the john, in this weeks edition of, ‘The Daily Poo!’ We’ll start with the nice stuff, then it may get a bit shittier…
- Nice Butt… Women’s Health Magazine looks at the Bathroom Box, which is also available on Amazon, the perfect place for your Poo-Pourri, Who Gives a Crap Loo Rolls and an attractive Pot Plant!?… A whole lot more classy than the traditional toilet roll holder! Other possibilities include a toilet roll holder… ‘That Looks Like A Dinosaur‘ and Talking Toilet Roll Spindle…
- On the topic of ideas for a ‘Beautiful Bathroom‘ did you know that wicker baskets are another aesthetically pleasing alternative to the trad loo roll holders… look at Wayfair for inspiration! Oh, and by the way – if our patents pending get adopted, then forget ‘stand alone’ colon straighteners, these will be built in to your toilets – as a standard chrome/colour coordinated fitting to blend in to your chosen designs.
- Farm-to-Tush Toilet Paper Is Here. Glamour looks at artisanal butt care, by Caroline Moss.
- On a more charitable note, Andrex has teamed up with WaterAid on an increasingly popular cause, ‘Toilets Change Lives.’ These positive links between manufacturers and the likes of UNICEF, the UN, WaterAid and The World Toilet Organisation are beginning to help with sanitation in poorer areas of the world, where 2 billion people have little of no access to basic sanitation!
- Turning swiftly to a new trend… check out the new fad for doing Selfie Moon Pics using the cardboard centres of toilet rolls… article by Zaini Majeed for Republic tv.
- The next article has a great interview from down under, no… not the nether regions – the other down unders, but NZ not Australia… Weight Loss and other benefits of popping poop pills. Then, shower habits that get increasingly more gross as you read on… We’d suggest you don’t read this ’til after midday!
- Are you still here… ? Well, this is, ‘The Daily Poo!’ so it’s gonna be shitty sometimes! Okay next article…
- The Poop Project takes their one-man show back on the road, ‘How the Potty Trained Us‘ stimulating conversation about sustainability and stools. It’s not just the big guys that are making a difference, Mr. Toilet andThe Poop Project are two great examples of the current disrupters!
That’s a wrap, except for the Poop Map… strange though it may seem, or not, there’s an app for crap – which has been gaining popularity. For those people who love to know where, when and under what circumstances their friends poop, this app is for you. Let’s hope it has a greater purpose for the future, I can think of one if they’d like to get in touch! Delaney Halloran explains in The Spectrum. Have a great week and we’ll be back next Monday with the latest edition of, ‘The Daily Poo!‘