Happy #RandomActsOfKindnessDay | Welcome back and thanks for following our posts. It’s been a busy few weeks working on the third children’s book on our toilets and poo series for kids, as well as progressing with the patents we have to help people go to the loo more easily. As and when we are able to share more on this you will be the first to know! Meanwhile, let’s look back at the week’s best articles and stories on the world of poo and no. 2s… This week we go deeper on the question of wash or wipe, the environmental impact and the why’s and wherefores!
- Prevention’s Korin Miller explains the 17 Best Foods to Help You Poop When You’re Constipated, According to Experts. ‘Go with the Flow!’
- Columbia students: Consider alternative methods for bathroom hygiene. In other words we’re taking another look at the Wash vs Wipe question… from the Columbia Daily Spectator.
- Seems that experts agree with the washers more than wipers. Is the way we clean our bums about to turn back in favour of washing? Article by Khoo Bee Khim of CNA Lifestyle.
- Toilet Paper vs the Bum Gun! Which one is Better? …asks The Thaiger.
- We’re Destroying Virgin Forests For Toilet Paper – What Are The Alternatives? Carolyn Fortuna for Clean Technica takes a look at the options.
- Apparently Reusable Toilet Paper Is A Thing And I Have Many, Many Questions. If the wash or wipe question is boggling your mind, wait ’til you read this about reusable wipes! Abbey Lenton reports for 10 Daily Lifestyle.
- Sheep Poo and human skin. The latest sources of antibiotic alternatives, by Colm Gorey for SiliconRepublic.
- Is This New York City’s Nicest Public Bathroom? …by Winnie Hu for the New York Times. ‘Don’t we all want a nice public bathroom when out and about!?’
- ‘What Tiny Snail Poop Could Mean For Latin America’s Coffee Farms’, by Luke Fater of Atlas Obscura. The Snail that could help save your favourite cup of coffee!
- NetDoctor explains… ‘What causes poo or bum burn after spicy food?‘
On that happy note, let’s put all these articles behind us. We look forward to publishing the next edition of ‘The Daily Poo!’ same time next week. Random act of kindness? Don’t leave anyone an empty toilet roll – replace it! 🙂