Good morning from Bali in Indonesia. Before picking the highlights of the past week or so… here’s a great idea for all public toilets and peoples healthcare & selfcare (spotted in the public toilets at the airport. But they ought to be everywhere!)
Okay, as promised the focus this week is on toilet paper & alternatives around the globe. ‘Wash or Wipe?’ That is the question and though so many people use toilet tissue – is that an issue? Trees or Bamboo, new ideas, better ideas or is it simply just better to wash your bits & butts… Here are some of the best articles:
- The daily-used product and how is it affecting our planet!
- The Peculiar Bathroom Habits of Westerners
- How’s it hanging? Do you hang in or hang out…
- Fine Hygienic Holding is reinventing the toilet roll. Filling a hole where there’s a gap in the market.
- Stinky situation: Managing toilets in the wilderness – a problem?
- All that Glitters is not Gold
Next week ‘The Daily Poo’ will be back in London, with more debate & scoops on the poop.